YouTube videos are fun to watch and listen to no matter what kind of content is being presented. The variety of videos range from amusing antics of family pets to tutorial guides; viewers of all ages and interests use the site to get entertainment and information.
You Tube has a viewership of around 1,300,000,000 per month due to the fact that it does not require any payment to post or view the videos. With this in mind, this platform and other video sharing sites present an interesting opportunity to market your chiropractic business.
Videos do not require any technical training; you just need to shoot a video with an ordinary camera or smart phone if you have know-how about such technology.
Have you considered chiropractic marketing with a video on the home page of your website? Adding videos will help you attract and increase the number of visitors to your webpage, as well as increase the rate of click through. Due to its ownership of YouTube, Google will automatically place your video on its search engine. This of course helps to improve the ranking of your website on the search engine.
You can make and upload a video onto your website directly; however, if you use a YouTube option you will be set up with certain benefits:
- Establishing a link on your website with an actual video being placed on YouTube will save you from having extra bandwidth for streaming.
- You can have your own channel which can be subscribed by your viewers and enable you to have access to their email addresses so that you can mail them in the future.
It isn’t necessary that your videos contain entertainment for all types of viewers, your target audience isn’t in pre-school, but their parents are. Careful though, if your too serious or all business you might not receive the results you anticipated, though it should be original and tell a story. Successful videos are typically classified into three basic categories:
- Educational videos
- Tutorial videos
- Entertainment videos
There are certain ways in which you can use your videos to promote your chiropractic practice:
- You can make a video consisting of a tour of your clinic to let your potential clients know what is in there of their interest.
- By including a FAQ session you can increase your credibility and confidence of your patients.
- Adding tutorial exercises relating to common problems, such as back pain or headache, could be a good option to attract viewers.
- Give tips on how to choose the right pillow and/or mattress for relaxing.
- Provide information about services you offer in your chiropractic office.
Choosing an appropriate keyword for the chiropractic video is as important as it is for a chiropractic website. Keywords or key phrases allow search engines to locate you as easily as possible, driving traffic to your website and video, for this reason you shouldn’t be careless about selecting a keyword. Take your time to research or you can hire a social media expert for this purpose. You can find numerous tools relating to your keyword research, such as “Wordtracker” and “Keyword Discovery;” offering a free trial, which will help you to find top searched keywords with the least competition.
In order to have the best results for your effort, remember that your chiropractic video directs the viewer towards your website; a place where you can interact with them, maximize your credibility by sharing detailed information about the services you are offering and any special features that could attract new patients as well.