It is human nature to compare one thing to another or one product against another product, after all that is how we establish a baseline standard for most decisions, by comparing one experience with another.
Therefore it’s perfectly logical to want to compare a chiropractic ad program you have heard about or might have used in the past, to the Ultimate Chiropractic Ads.
For almost five years these chiropractic ads have proven themselves to be highly successful not just one time, but over and over again, but still the questions keep coming in.
You might have asked these questions yourself; ”do they work?” “what kind of guarantee do I have that they will work in my area?” “does anyone else in my town use these ads?”
My support center receives hundreds of calls and emails each month, but when I asked what the most common question is, hands down it’s…
”how are these ads different from the other ads?”
I’ve addressed this question several times on this blog, but it continues to come in as one of the most frequently asked.
The biggest difference is that they work continuously, not just once, but they continue to work time and time again. Not just one ad either, several ads in the Basic kit alone are known for their “repeatability”.
Secondly, they can be used so many different ways. Yes, they are print ads, yes they are primarily used in newspapers, in fact that is where these ads bring the best results, but there is a wide range of ways to use them.
So what is the difference between the Ultimate Chiropractic Ads and other ads?
Well to sum it up, there’s not just one difference, there’s a whole list, but I’ll keep it short and share with you “10” differences that set these chiropractic ads apart from others.
• The focus on conditions. The Ultimate Chiropractic Ads are condition specific, with the exception of two. This ensures that they bring in a more qualified new patient.
• There is no writing required; it’s all done for you. The UCA requires no writing on the doctor’s part and are ready to go after adding your information.
• Multiple ads as opposed to one ad plus other marketing materials. The Platinum edition has over 51 ads, 5 patient reports, bonus marketing letters, all the research, etc.
• Professional stock photos in high resolution included. Other ads require a different personalized picture for each ad. Only 2 out of 51 ads in the Platinum version require a personal picture inserted.
• The emotional connection. The UCA are written in an emotional way that connects the reader and their health problem to the doctor and his office. This type of ad does not present the chiropractor as superior to others, but only presents the chiropractor as one who really understands what the patient is going through.
• Research studies sited and included with ads. Each of the UCA’s use peer reviewed medical studies to back up what the ad is stating. Other ads only mentions one very outdated study about how many people use chiropractic in the U.S.
• No Hype. None of the ads “sensationalize” or state anything that cannot be backed up by the research studies, many of which are listed in the actual ads.
• No need for testimonials. While testimonials can be used with the UCA, they are not required and the ads are ready to go without them
• Outlining facts and build trust. The Ultimate Chiropractic Ads empathize with the patient and build rapport with the doctor, thereby attracting a better quality patient.
• Not just one, but all of the ads pull results. The UCA has multiple ads that have proven successful and many of the testimonials we receive will state that fact. For example, doctors will say they used the fibromyalgia, migraine, sciatica, etc. ad to bring in x amount of new patients and x amount of money.
You might have more questions about chiropractic ads and what type of advertising products are best for your practice. I encourage you to continue asking questions so that my support staff can assist you with all the answers you need to make a wise marketing decisions.