Whether you like him or hate him, you have to admire our current president’s use of cutting edge marketing strategies to get elected.
Obama and his network were able to use free “social networking” websites to utterly dominate the competition in ways that changed the political game.
Here are some eye-opening statistics that compare Obama and McCain in the social media landscape prior to the 2009 election:
1) Obama had 4 times the amount of YouTube viewers than did McCain.
2) Obama had 5 times the amount of Facebook friends than did McCain
3) Obama had 2 times the amount of website traffic and visitors than did McCain.
Wikipedia.org defines social networking as “A social network service focuses on building online communities of people who share interests and/or activities, or who are interested in exploring the interests and activities of others.”
In plain english, you can use free social networking sites as “word of mouth” advertising on the internet.
(I’ve long been a fan of social networking and use Facebook and Twitter on a regular basis. You can follow me on twitter at http://twitter.com/drmbeck)
A friend of mine, Internet expert Hill Robertson’s has agreed to provide you with a Free one-on-one consultation, review of your current website strategy, and demo on how to attract more new patients online…
Don’t delay. His company is busy with current clients, but he has agreed to personally provide this Free consultation to my subscribers for a limited time.
During the review, he will:
- Analyze step-by-step why your website isn’t generating new patients
- Reveal how to leverage Facebook’s “Social Smart Search
- Engine” to get automatic referrals
- Identify the #1 online conversion secret that turns prospects into patients
- Show how “Tap-to-Call” mobile technology keeps your phone ringing
- Explain how Done-for-You YouTube Videos catapult Google Rankings and much more…
Schedule your appointment here: