Coaching clients and blog subscribers are always asking me where they can find certain marketing tools and services. Here’s a list of 3 products/services I recommend you check out and use to grow your practice.
Chiropractic Marketing Web
Chiropractic Marketing Web is Chiropractic Marketing, Websites, and Patient Leads all in one. A done-for-you website system that educates patients on why they should come in to see you and does so over time. For example, when a person searches for “fibromyalgia” on the web and finds your website, they will be shown a video about how you can help with fibromyalgia. They also be asked to leave their name and email for followup. Then the chiropractic marketing web system will send out pre-written emails from the doctor educating the prospect and giving them a special offer to come in for an exam. Plus, feeds and input to social marketing sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter. Millions of people use these sites every day to connect to others on the internet.
The Renegade Chiropractic Marketing Letters
This set of letters contain powerful internal marketing tools used in my practice for bringing in high-retention referrals, running promotional events, and reactivating ‘vanished’ patients.
- Turn ‘lost’ patients into active, paying, referring patients again.
- Introduce services and products that you sell to your patients right away.
- Market to New Homeowners in your town and have them become patients.
- Continual Referral Stream Letter that will compel current patients to immediately send referrals to you (This letter alone made me $100,000 in one year!)
- Create more referrals from your best patients (80/20 principle) using this VIP letter.
- Turn other professional’s customer list into new patients using this special “endorsed” letter.
- A letter to turn special events in your personal life into a reason to contact inactive patients.
Did you know using an adjusting instrument in your practice is a huge marketing opportunity? The Instrument Adjusting Profits course will show you how to make use this opportunity. Dr. Orsansky and Dr. Dan have created specific marketing pieces and strategies to focus on the instrument adjusting niche. (They’re currently giving away some free bonuses for anyone who grabs their course.) Even if you don’t use an instrument full time, it’s a good idea to get this course and add those new patients to your practice who are looking for an “instrument chiropractor”.