It’s called the Hard Hat Zone – Build A Better Practice Event and there are some very good speakers coming to this event, like the expert ad placement specialist Carol Smith.
You might remember Carol heads up our Ultimate Ads Service and is the one who got one doctor 245 new patients in just three months using my ads. She’s known for her ruthless negotiations with newspaper ad reps (saving doctors thousands of dollars) and in bringing huge returns on ads.
At this event you will learn about:
- Newspaper/magazine ads: Carol Smith will be showing how top strategies for selecting the best newspapers and magazines to place ads for the best ROI.
- Spinal decompression marketing: Dr. Joe will be teaching 2 sessions on this and he currently has 5 spinal decompression machines and they are all busy.
- Personal injury marketing: Dr. Jonathan Walker will be teaching his top secret strategies that he is currently using in his practice to attract personal injury new patients from attorneys, medical doctors, car body shops, etc.
- Direct response marketing: Dr. Dan Hanford will be teaching the various sessions on how to better control your advertising budgets by implementing strategies that allow you to attract the right type of patients and keep them for life.
- Gamification: You probably have no clue what this is but…Dr. Vogelmann will be teaching us how to gamify our practices to make coming to your practice more fun! I don’t want to spoil Dr. Vogelmann’s fun with this session but it will definitely be a game-changer for you if you start implementing these strategies for your
- Radio commercials/radio shows: Dr. Lee Popwell and Dr. Dan Handford will be teaching this session on showing you how to create a celebrity status around your practice by getting on the radio.
- Online reputation management: Fireman Mike LeMoine will be bringing his extensive background in local online marketing and sharing it with you.
- Finally…on Saturday night we will be having a bonus session after dinner where Dr. Handford will walk you through the steps to developing your very own marketing plan.
So now that you know a little bit more about what’s going on in Charlotte on April 19-21…you don’t want to miss this event!
Here is what is included with this SPECIAL VIP Pass:
1) Early Bird On-Site Registration (NO LINES / NO WAITING FOR BADGE)
2) Preferred Seating
3) Early Access to the Conference Room and Vendors
4) Special VIP-Only Networking Dinner Friday Night (April 19)
5) Post-Event Access to Digital Recordings of Each Session
6) VIP-Only Access to Speakers Lounge to Network With Speakers
7) A Special VIP-Only Special Surprise Revealed At The Event!
Yours for greater success,
Michael Beck, D.C.