Available Products & Services
About Dr. Michael Beck
Dr. Beck took his practice from near bankruptcy to $30k a month using new marketing strategies he learned from top marketing experts. These included newspaper ads, internet and email marketing, yellow pages, networking and more. Dr. Beck also is an experienced copywriter and has written successful copy for very high conversion websites and newspaper ads.
- 5 Signs of a Habitual Marketer April 17, 2015
- Bring in More Patients with Facebook Chiropractic Marketing April 4, 2015
- Marketing Your Practice; What’s in it For You? March 13, 2015
- What IF You Stopped Marketing Altogether? February 16, 2015
- Chiropractic and Facebook Marketing January 30, 2015
- A Look at the Most Frequently Asked Questions of Last Year January 26, 2015
- New Year’s Resolutions, Goals and a Bucket List January 9, 2015
- How to Squeeze More Marketing Out of Your Money December 19, 2014
- Isn’t Chiropractic Advertising the Same as Chiropractic Marketing? November 21, 2014
- Avoiding 5 Common Pitfalls in Chiropractic Advertising October 19, 2014
- Who Wants To Beta-Test These Newspaper Ads? September 25, 2008
- Congress Has Done It, Now What? March 22, 2010
- Weight Loss and Chiropractic Marketing August 10, 2010
- 7 Chiropractic Marketing Solutions For 2009 January 15, 2009
- Can You Solve This Math Problem? December 12, 2011
- Are Cash-Only Practices On The Rise? June 25, 2010
- What is Wrong With This Ad? May 15, 2012
- Decompression Tables in Liquidation August 3, 2010
- The Myth of Chiropractic Marketing Fishing Poles April 5, 2010
- 5 Ways to Get Free Website Traffic October 12, 2010
- Dr. Jason: Unfortunately the system is all set up for the ban...
- DrKris: Student Loans (aka easy credit) has driven up the ...
- Sam: Wrong image, he should have a tie or lab coat. Als...
- Mark Steenerson: Excellent info on the ROF Thanks, Dr. Mark...
- Dr. Fabio Corsini Motta: Very clear way to go, thanx....
- John Hayes Jr: Mike, it's the very same issue you and I deal with...
- drbeck: Hi Dr. Rod. Great questions. Here are my best atte...
- Dr Rod: Great article Dr Beck ... just a couple of questio...
- Barbara: Forgot one more obvious thing...He had a box sayin...
- Steve Pitcairn: Unless it is blurred, where is the name and contac...
- Chiropractic Marketing (239)
- Chiropractic Neuropathy Marketing (5)
- Chiropractic Newsletters (8)
- Chiropractic Websites (7)
- Coaching/Strategies (104)
- Copywriting (17)
- Decompression Marketing (27)
- Direct Mail Marketing (15)
- Facebook chiropractic marketing (2)
- Internet Marketing (82)
- Marketing for Referrals (24)
- Newspaper ads (72)
- PI Marketing (6)
- Tools (31)
- Uncategorized (14)
- Weight loss program (2)